The Brand built to engage the active hockey community
Since 1999, HockeyNow has been the trusted source for compelling, authoritative, and extensive hockey coverage in North America.
Published 39 times a year, HockeyNow is the only magazine that provides coverage about all hockey leagues between minor and major junior hockey and college hockey across Canada, devoted to sharing hockey stories and highlighting the infinite names and faces associated with it.
Each issue gives our readers access to all the up-to-date and hard to find information they are looking for on the trends, issues and people that affect the hockey community in Canada—information that can’t be found anywhere else.
And it delivers it in an easy to read engaging format that ensures the magazine will be read, kept and referred to again and again, giving advertisers repeat exposure.
We know the best way to reach people interested in hockey is through controlled circulation. That’s why we distribute through 400+ arenas and retail stores. Distribution through these outlets allows us to choose the communities with the demographics that we want and that our advertisers need to reach.
Savvy advertisers know that print and online advertising work together to create unparalleled engagement and awareness, and HockeyNow’s digital edition means that advertisers in our print edition are also in our digital edition giving them two effective ways to reach our readers.
HockeyNow offers advertisers integrated media campaigns that extend and reinforce their advertising message.
1) JUNIOR B UPDATE: KIJHL’s Castlegar Rebels announce new coach and GM; Sharp calling the shots for HJHL’s Three Hills Thrashers
2) On Top of the World: CSSHL Keeps Gaining Traction in Canada’s Hockey Landscape
3) Around the WHL: Eleven WHL players help Canada win Hlinka Gretzky gold; Tigers deal White to ICE
4) Meet Matthew Savoie, the NAX Forward Taking the CSSHL by Storm
5) Meet The Winners Of The 2018 HockeyNow Minor Hockey Player Of The Year Award Powered By Hockeyshot