Coaches are often looking for small group drills to work on skills, conditioning and goal scoring. Here are 4 drills that are designed for small area scoring. Defensemen are welcome to join in as well! Stress quickness, but proper skating, shooting and tracking rebound techniques!
Come join Coach Enio Sacilotto, Assistant Coach, Victoria Royals, President, International Hockey Camps this summer for his specialized summer camps Victoria, BC, Nanaimo, BC, North Delta, BC, Coquitlam, BC and Burnaby Winter Club. Call Coach Enio at 604 255 4747 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org and visit website for free articles and drills.Back to Top
1) 6 Promising NCAA Hockey Players To Watch This Year
2) Big Names on the Move Following QMJHL Trade Deadline
3) Max Gerlach Bounces Back in Off-Season
4) Common Hockey Injuries and How to Treat Them
5) Meet the 2018 World Junior Team Canada