Max Jones is a big, mean, aggressive winger who can blend his physical game with his scoring ability, which is what all NHL teams desire. A high energy player that gives it all every shift and will hit you through the boards if you don’t keep your head up. Does a great job creating space for his teammates and dominates the play below the goal line and in the corners. Not afraid of anybody and is a complete character player who will stand up for his teammates and wreak havoc for opponents.
Back to Top
1) Road to the RBC Cup: Steinbach Pistons Hoping to Win First National Title
2) 2017 OHL Cup Top 10 Rundown [Week 11]
3) Whitby Wildcats Win 2017 OMHA Minor Midget Championship on Home Ice
4) AMHL Division Finals Kick Off
5) Stouffville Spirit Vying for Playoff Upset (Sort Of)