Max Jones is a big, mean, aggressive winger who can blend his physical game with his scoring ability, which is what all NHL teams desire. A high energy player that gives it all every shift and will hit you through the boards if you don’t keep your head up. Does a great job creating space for his teammates and dominates the play below the goal line and in the corners. Not afraid of anybody and is a complete character player who will stand up for his teammates and wreak havoc for opponents.
Back to Top
1) Top Rookie Talent Ready to Crack WHL
2) Puck Dropping on 2017-18 BCHL Season
3) Chilliwack Chiefs Gear Up to Host 2018 RBC Cup
4) Maschmeyer Adjusting to New Future with Former Rival Canadiennes
5) Puck Drop Edition: Gear Up for the Minor Hockey Season