Max Jones is a big, mean, aggressive winger who can blend his physical game with his scoring ability, which is what all NHL teams desire. A high energy player that gives it all every shift and will hit you through the boards if you don’t keep your head up. Does a great job creating space for his teammates and dominates the play below the goal line and in the corners. Not afraid of anybody and is a complete character player who will stand up for his teammates and wreak havoc for opponents.
Back to Top
1) Team Canada’s Olympic Goalies Unveil Their Masks
2) Meet Matthew Savoie, the NAX Forward Taking the CSSHL by Storm
3) 2018 Olympic Preview: Team Canada Women's Hockey
4) Drake Batherson Taking Career Year One Highlight at a Time
5) Ty Ronning Hoping to Ride Career High to WHL Playoffs