Bean is a smart two-way defender who stands out because of his exceptional skating ability and passing skills. He reads plays very well and always gives himself more than one passing option because he always has the puck inside of the dots. The Calgary Hitman plays with poise and control and makes calculated decisions with and without the puck. He is completely fearless and plays bigger than he’s listed. All agree he plays a very solid and steady game and has a great deal of potential to be a top NHL draft defenceman.
Back to Top
1) JUNIOR B UPDATE: KIJHL’s Castlegar Rebels announce new coach and GM; Sharp calling the shots for HJHL’s Three Hills Thrashers
2) On Top of the World: CSSHL Keeps Gaining Traction in Canada’s Hockey Landscape
3) Around the WHL: Eleven WHL players help Canada win Hlinka Gretzky gold; Tigers deal White to ICE
4) Meet Matthew Savoie, the NAX Forward Taking the CSSHL by Storm
5) Meet The Winners Of The 2018 HockeyNow Minor Hockey Player Of The Year Award Powered By Hockeyshot