Bean is a smart two-way defender who stands out because of his exceptional skating ability and passing skills. He reads plays very well and always gives himself more than one passing option because he always has the puck inside of the dots. The Calgary Hitman plays with poise and control and makes calculated decisions with and without the puck. He is completely fearless and plays bigger than he’s listed. All agree he plays a very solid and steady game and has a great deal of potential to be a top NHL draft defenceman.
Back to Top
1) Prospect Profiles: Ty Smith, Andrei Svechnikov & Joe Veleno
2) CSSHL Expanding in 2017-18 Season
3) Oilers Assistant Coach Jay Woodcroft on Creating Offence from the Cycle
4) Prospect Profile: Jonny Tychonick, Evan Bouchard & Benoit-Olivier Groulx
5) Mom Mondays: Giving Thanks for Hockey!