Bean is a smart two-way defender who stands out because of his exceptional skating ability and passing skills. He reads plays very well and always gives himself more than one passing option because he always has the puck inside of the dots. The Calgary Hitman plays with poise and control and makes calculated decisions with and without the puck. He is completely fearless and plays bigger than he’s listed. All agree he plays a very solid and steady game and has a great deal of potential to be a top NHL draft defenceman.
Back to Top
1) Prospect Profiles: Alexander Alexeyev, Hunter Holmes & Xavier Bouchard
2) Ask a Coach: University of Vermont Associate Coach Kyle Wallach: Academics, Recruiting & Preparation
3) 2018 HockeyNow Minor Hockey Player of the Year: November Shortlists
4) Cornered Coach: The Peanut Gallery
5) The Search Begins for the 2018 HockeyNow Minor Hockey Players of the Year