Stefano Durante has already enjoyed a rather successful junior hockey career. But the 20-year-old Cobourg Cougars goalie is still seeking some accolades prior to concluding his junior days this May.
A mid-season trade from a year ago has proven to be a win-win situation for both Ryan Casselman and the Cobourg Cougars. After playing about a season and a half with the Central Canada Hockey League’s Pembroke Lumber Kings, Casselman admits he was homesick and requested a trade to a club closer to his home in Napanee, Ont.
1) Road to the RBC Cup: Steinbach Pistons Hoping to Win First National Title
2) 2017 OHL Cup Top 10 Rundown [Week 11]
3) Whitby Wildcats Win 2017 OMHA Minor Midget Championship on Home Ice
4) AMHL Division Finals Kick Off
5) Stouffville Spirit Vying for Playoff Upset (Sort Of)