And then there were four. This past August, 36 teams from the Central Canada Hockey League (CCHL), Maritime Hockey League (MHL) and Ligue de Hockey Junior AAA du Quebec (LHJAAAQ) had circled the dates of May 2-6, 2018 on their calendars.
It’s full steam ahead for Martin Dagenais and his Ottawa Junior Senators Junior A hockey club. Once again, the governor, general manager and head coach of the organization has his club battling it out for top spot in the overall CCHL standings.
The Carleton Place Canadians have succeeded at winning their fourth consecutive Bogart Cup. Now, the team looks ahead to the Fred Page Cup, which commences today in Terrebonne.
The Penticton Vees went the seven-game maximum in each of their playoff series on route to the Fred Page Cup Championship by defeating the Chilliwack Chiefs in Game 7 Tuesday night by a score of 1-0.
The stage is set for the 2017 Fred Page Cup Finals opening Friday night in Chilliwack as the host Chiefs are set to take on the Penticton Vees.
1) JUNIOR B UPDATE: KIJHL’s Castlegar Rebels announce new coach and GM; Sharp calling the shots for HJHL’s Three Hills Thrashers
2) On Top of the World: CSSHL Keeps Gaining Traction in Canada’s Hockey Landscape
3) Around the WHL: Eleven WHL players help Canada win Hlinka Gretzky gold; Tigers deal White to ICE
4) Meet Matthew Savoie, the NAX Forward Taking the CSSHL by Storm
5) Meet The Winners Of The 2018 HockeyNow Minor Hockey Player Of The Year Award Powered By Hockeyshot