It has certainly been a year of ups and downs for goaltender Nicholas Latinovich. The 20-year-old started the 2016-17 season in limbo, not suiting up for any club as he had requested a trade from the Orangeville Flyers, the Ontario Junior Hockey League squad he had spent the previous two years with.
Keegan Blasby is certainly doing his best to end his junior career on an upbeat note. Blasby, who turned 21 on Mar. 14, is a right winger with the Georgetown Raiders, who are currently battling the Trenton Golden Hawks in the Ontario Junior Hockey League’s championship series.
Though he’s one of the Ontario Junior Hockey League’s smallest players, Jack Jacome has managed to put up some big numbers this season.
Josh Astorino has known for a couple of years now that he was capable of being a Junior A hockey goalie. But it has taken until his final season of junior eligibility for the 20-year-old to make the jump up to that level.
1) The New Age of Hockey Training and Development
2) Jack Hughes wins 2017 Hockey Player of the Year Award for Ontario
3) 4 Takeaways from the 2017 WHL Cup
4) Kids Share Love of Hockey with Taste of Fame at 2017 BT Hockey Classic
5) Team Canada Roster Named for 2017 Women’s Worlds