Captains are expected to make an impact, and Garrett McFadden is trying to do so in more ways than one. The Guelph Storm captain and last player remaining from Guelph’s 2014 OHL championship team has taken mental health seriously ever since his friend, Wes Cameron, died by suicide five years ago.
1) 6 Promising NCAA Hockey Players To Watch This Year
2) Big Names on the Move Following QMJHL Trade Deadline
3) Max Gerlach Bounces Back in Off-Season
4) Common Hockey Injuries and How to Treat Them
5) Meet the 2018 World Junior Team Canada