The first round of NHL Entry Draft always contains a liberal helping of CHL talent, and this year will be no different. Typically, there are a few players who gain considerable attention during their draft year.
We’re now well into the second round of the OHL playoffs, and each matchup has played at least two games. During that time, some players have stood up to play some of the best hockey of their career, while others have faltered.
The Kingston Frontenacs went the distance – and then some – with the Hamilton Bulldogs to move on to the second round of the OHL playoffs Tuesday night.
1) Top 5 Most Improved Draft-Eligible CHLers
2) John Dahlstrom Pulls Out All The Stops in Medicine Hat’s Final Days of the Season
3) Cobourg Cougars Prepare for RBC Cup after OJHL Elimination
4) Well-Traveled Junior Player Hoping To Conclude Career With Championship
5) The Modern Age of Minor Hockey