Peter Goulet will still be a double duty guy. But now it will be for just one hockey organization instead of two. During the past two seasons, Goulet had served as the general manager of the Ontario Junior Hockey League’s Kingston Voyageurs and as the assistant coach for the Brampton Beast, members of the East Coast Hockey League, a pro loop considered two steps below the NHL.
1) John Dean Returns to OJHL to Coach Toronto Patriots
2) Off-Season Brings About Massive Turnover for OHL Coaches
3) Justin Sourdif Named 2017 HockeyNow Player of the Year for B.C.
4) Where Are They Now: 2016 Player of the Year Owen Lalonde
5) Former NHLer Jason York Now Part of Kemptville 73’s Ownership Group