Peter Goulet will still be a double duty guy. But now it will be for just one hockey organization instead of two. During the past two seasons, Goulet had served as the general manager of the Ontario Junior Hockey League’s Kingston Voyageurs and as the assistant coach for the Brampton Beast, members of the East Coast Hockey League, a pro loop considered two steps below the NHL.
1) 6 Promising NCAA Hockey Players To Watch This Year
2) Big Names on the Move Following QMJHL Trade Deadline
3) Max Gerlach Bounces Back in Off-Season
4) Common Hockey Injuries and How to Treat Them
5) Meet the 2018 World Junior Team Canada