Rob Pearson is gearing up for his first season of coaching in the junior hockey ranks. Pearson, who appeared in a total of 302 NHL contests during his playing days, will serve as the head coach for Ontario Junior Hockey League’s Whitby Fury this season.
Mario Cicchillo is confident he can make a difference. And that’s why the veteran junior hockey coach has agreed to try and turn around the fortunes of the Ontario Junior Hockey League’s Milton Icehawks.
The Aurora Tigers don’t have many highlights to look back on this season. The Tigers won just nine of their 54 regular season games and finished a distant 26 points out of a playoff spot.
1) Top Rookie Talent Ready to Crack WHL
2) Puck Dropping on 2017-18 BCHL Season
3) Chilliwack Chiefs Gear Up to Host 2018 RBC Cup
4) Maschmeyer Adjusting to New Future with Former Rival Canadiennes
5) Puck Drop Edition: Gear Up for the Minor Hockey Season