At the tender age of 22, Sean Monahan has already put together an impressive hockey résumé. A first round pick of the Ottawa 67's in 2010, the Brampton, Ontario native son was eventually bestowed with the honour of captaining the legendary OHL franchise.
1) Team Canada’s Olympic Goalies Unveil Their Masks
2) Meet Matthew Savoie, the NAX Forward Taking the CSSHL by Storm
3) 2018 Olympic Preview: Team Canada Women's Hockey
4) Drake Batherson Taking Career Year One Highlight at a Time
5) Ty Ronning Hoping to Ride Career High to WHL Playoffs