Pascal Laberge and Maxime Comtois would like nothing better than to spend Christmas and New Years together. The two Victoriaville Tigres forwards have been skating alongside each other since 2015 when Comtois joined the team after being selected in the first round (third overall) in the QMJHL Draft.
The CHL Import Draft is an opportunity for European prospects to give NHL scouts a better look at their skills. This season, five 2016 imports have made the most of their chance to showcase themselves.
1) Meet Matthew Savoie, the NAX Forward Taking the CSSHL by Storm
2) Veteran Hockey Bench Boss Takes Over Milton Icehawks Coaching Reins
3) Victoria Grizzlies Rookie Alex Newhook Carving Up BCHL Far from Home
4) Sudbury Wolves Get one-of-a-kind Quinton Byfield in OHL Draft
5) On Top of the World: CSSHL Keeps Gaining Traction in Canada’s Hockey Landscape