Pascal Laberge and Maxime Comtois would like nothing better than to spend Christmas and New Years together. The two Victoriaville Tigres forwards have been skating alongside each other since 2015 when Comtois joined the team after being selected in the first round (third overall) in the QMJHL Draft.
The CHL Import Draft is an opportunity for European prospects to give NHL scouts a better look at their skills. This season, five 2016 imports have made the most of their chance to showcase themselves.
1) Yale Hockey Academy forward Jake Chiasson named the 2018 HockeyNow Minor Hockey Player of Year in B.C. powered by HockeyShot
2) OHA Edmonton forward Sean Tschigerl named the 2018 HockeyNow Minor Hockey Player of Year in AB powered by HockeyShot
3) Former HockeyNow Player of the Year Bowen Byram making Giant strides in the WHL
4) The 2018 HockeyNow Minor Hockey Players of the Year ready for the next level
5) Toronto Marlboros defenceman Jamie Drysdale named the 2018 HockeyNow Minor Hockey Player of Year in ON powered by HockeyShot