A new regular season champion will be crowned in the BCHL’s Mainland Division this season. That’s because the defending champions, the Wenatchee Wild, have moved out of the division and into the Interior Division.
The Merritt Centennials used to be rather successful in overtime matches. Two years ago, the Centennials managed to win seven of their nine contests that were decided with an OT session.
1) Top Rookie Talent Ready to Crack WHL
2) Puck Dropping on 2017-18 BCHL Season
3) Chilliwack Chiefs Gear Up to Host 2018 RBC Cup
4) Maschmeyer Adjusting to New Future with Former Rival Canadiennes
5) Puck Drop Edition: Gear Up for the Minor Hockey Season