It has certainly been a year of ups and downs for goaltender Nicholas Latinovich. The 20-year-old started the 2016-17 season in limbo, not suiting up for any club as he had requested a trade from the Orangeville Flyers, the Ontario Junior Hockey League squad he had spent the previous two years with.
Keegan Blasby is certainly doing his best to end his junior career on an upbeat note. Blasby, who turned 21 on Mar. 14, is a right winger with the Georgetown Raiders, who are currently battling the Trenton Golden Hawks in the Ontario Junior Hockey League’s championship series.
Though he’s one of the Ontario Junior Hockey League’s smallest players, Jack Jacome has managed to put up some big numbers this season.
Josh Astorino has known for a couple of years now that he was capable of being a Junior A hockey goalie. But it has taken until his final season of junior eligibility for the 20-year-old to make the jump up to that level.
1) Prospect Profile: Dylan Coghlan, Ryan McGregor & Cédric Paré
2) Relocated Nationals Gearing Up For CCHL Season in Rockland
3) Top 10 CHL Sleeper Prospects at 2017 NHL Draft
4) Veteran Wellington Dukes Coach/GM Resigns to Join Golden Hawks Organization
5) Makar More Than Ready for Next Level