Rob Pearson is gearing up for his first season of coaching in the junior hockey ranks. Pearson, who appeared in a total of 302 NHL contests during his playing days, will serve as the head coach for Ontario Junior Hockey League’s Whitby Fury this season.
Mario Cicchillo is confident he can make a difference. And that’s why the veteran junior hockey coach has agreed to try and turn around the fortunes of the Ontario Junior Hockey League’s Milton Icehawks.
The Aurora Tigers don’t have many highlights to look back on this season. The Tigers won just nine of their 54 regular season games and finished a distant 26 points out of a playoff spot.
1) Team Canada’s Olympic Goalies Unveil Their Masks
2) Meet Matthew Savoie, the NAX Forward Taking the CSSHL by Storm
3) 2018 Olympic Preview: Team Canada Women's Hockey
4) Drake Batherson Taking Career Year One Highlight at a Time
5) Ty Ronning Hoping to Ride Career High to WHL Playoffs