Rob Pearson is gearing up for his first season of coaching in the junior hockey ranks. Pearson, who appeared in a total of 302 NHL contests during his playing days, will serve as the head coach for Ontario Junior Hockey League’s Whitby Fury this season.
Mario Cicchillo is confident he can make a difference. And that’s why the veteran junior hockey coach has agreed to try and turn around the fortunes of the Ontario Junior Hockey League’s Milton Icehawks.
The Aurora Tigers don’t have many highlights to look back on this season. The Tigers won just nine of their 54 regular season games and finished a distant 26 points out of a playoff spot.
1) The New Age of Hockey Training and Development
2) Jack Hughes wins 2017 Hockey Player of the Year Award for Ontario
3) 4 Takeaways from the 2017 WHL Cup
4) Kids Share Love of Hockey with Taste of Fame at 2017 BT Hockey Classic
5) Team Canada Roster Named for 2017 Women’s Worlds