In honour of the year that was, here's a look back at the top five most
read stories of 2015 from around the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League
1) BEASLEY: Islanders in good hands with Hulton as new bench boss
2) New Season, exceptional new player and a magnificent new arena
3) Beasley: Expansion into U.S. unlikely for QMJHL
4) The future of the Quebec Remparts: Can Quebec City support two hockey teams?
5) Q’ing up at the NHL Draft
1) Former NHLer Jason York Now Part of Kemptville 73’s Ownership Group
2) Where Are They Now: 2016 Player of the Year Owen Lalonde
3) Justin Sourdif Named 2017 HockeyNow Player of the Year for B.C.
4) Introducing the 2017 HockeyNow Minor Hockey Players of the Year
5) Peter Goulet Leaves Pro Ranks To Focus On OJHL’s Kingston Voyageurs