When she isn't inhaling Zamboni fumes as a hockey mom of three, Astra is a human resources professional from Ottawa. In her spare time, she writes about motherhood and minor hockey. Her humour memoir, "Offside by a Mile - Confessions of a Hockey Mom" was published by FriesenPress in June 2015. You can read more about her family's antics on her website at www.astragroskaufmanis.com and follow her @mydustbunnies on Twitter. Astra is a weekly contributor to HockeyNow.ca through her always-entertaining Mom Mondays blog.
1) The New Age of Hockey Training and Development
2) Jack Hughes wins 2017 Hockey Player of the Year Award for Ontario
3) 4 Takeaways from the 2017 WHL Cup
4) Kids Share Love of Hockey with Taste of Fame at 2017 BT Hockey Classic
5) Team Canada Roster Named for 2017 Women’s Worlds