When she isn't inhaling Zamboni fumes as a hockey mom of three, Astra is a human resources professional from Ottawa. In her spare time, she writes about motherhood and minor hockey. Her humour memoir, "Offside by a Mile - Confessions of a Hockey Mom" was published by FriesenPress in June 2015. You can read more about her family's antics on her website at www.astragroskaufmanis.com and follow her @mydustbunnies on Twitter. Astra is a weekly contributor to HockeyNow.ca through her always-entertaining Mom Mondays blog.
1) Team South Wins 2017 Alberta Cup
2) Road to the RBC Cup: Cougars Captain Josh Maguire Ready to Return for Nationals
3) Western Canada Cup Finals Set with Brooks Against Chilliwack
4) St. Albert Slash Make History at 2017 Esso Cup
5) Supporting Casts Will be Key in OHL Final