Nick Alderton, MHK, is a Professional Member with the Canadian Sport Psychology Association (CSPA) and a graduate of the University of Ottawa where he obtained a Masters of Human Kinetics, specializing in Sport and Exercise Psychology. Through his company, Aspire Performance Consulting, he has provided mental training to athletes and teams competing in regional, provincial, national, and international level competitions. A former hockey goalie, he has a passion for helping hockey players develop mental skills that allow them to reach higher levels of performance and well-being.
Currently working with athletes in Calgary, Nick facilitates workshops on topics such as focus, positive self-talk, mental imagery, teamwork, communication, goal setting, and energy management. He also works with individual athletes, where he listens, supports, challenges, and encourages them to develop a mindset that will help them reach higher levels of performance. His ultimate goal is to help athletes gain the self-awareness of what makes them perform at their best, so that they become the experts of themselves.
Nick can be booked for team and individual sessions through his website
www.aspireperformanceconsulting.com. For clients located outside of Calgary, he provides online sessions through Skype.
1) JUNIOR B UPDATE: KIJHL’s Castlegar Rebels announce new coach and GM; Sharp calling the shots for HJHL’s Three Hills Thrashers
2) On Top of the World: CSSHL Keeps Gaining Traction in Canada’s Hockey Landscape
3) Around the WHL: Eleven WHL players help Canada win Hlinka Gretzky gold; Tigers deal White to ICE
4) Meet Matthew Savoie, the NAX Forward Taking the CSSHL by Storm
5) Meet The Winners Of The 2018 HockeyNow Minor Hockey Player Of The Year Award Powered By Hockeyshot