Tyler Baigrie is bringing his passion for hockey and fitness to HockeyNow. The upcoming writer has a past of elite-level hockey and a drive to unlock peak performance. Baigrie has taught himself high-level calisthenics and has been known to achieve extreme feats of strength, mobility and balance. The former season ticket holder of the Oshawa Generals has attended and played in six different NHL arenas. His goal is to help all HockeyNow readers step up their game through what they do off the ice.
The sun is shining, birds are chirping, and the weather has finally turned to warm after a long winter. The outdoors are practically calling your name. But you’re in the gym, training hard for next season.
1) JUNIOR B UPDATE: KIJHL’s Castlegar Rebels announce new coach and GM; Sharp calling the shots for HJHL’s Three Hills Thrashers
2) On Top of the World: CSSHL Keeps Gaining Traction in Canada’s Hockey Landscape
3) Around the WHL: Eleven WHL players help Canada win Hlinka Gretzky gold; Tigers deal White to ICE
4) Meet Matthew Savoie, the NAX Forward Taking the CSSHL by Storm
5) Meet The Winners Of The 2018 HockeyNow Minor Hockey Player Of The Year Award Powered By Hockeyshot