Tyler Baigrie is bringing his passion for hockey and fitness to HockeyNow. The upcoming writer has a past of elite-level hockey and a drive to unlock peak performance. Baigrie has taught himself high-level calisthenics and has been known to achieve extreme feats of strength, mobility and balance. The former season ticket holder of the Oshawa Generals has attended and played in six different NHL arenas. His goal is to help all HockeyNow readers step up their game through what they do off the ice.
The sun is shining, birds are chirping, and the weather has finally turned to warm after a long winter. The outdoors are practically calling your name. But you’re in the gym, training hard for next season.
1) The New Age of Hockey Training and Development
2) Jack Hughes wins 2017 Hockey Player of the Year Award for Ontario
3) 4 Takeaways from the 2017 WHL Cup
4) Kids Share Love of Hockey with Taste of Fame at 2017 BT Hockey Classic
5) Team Canada Roster Named for 2017 Women’s Worlds