Tyler Baigrie is bringing his passion for hockey and fitness to HockeyNow. The upcoming writer has a past of elite-level hockey and a drive to unlock peak performance. Baigrie has taught himself high-level calisthenics and has been known to achieve extreme feats of strength, mobility and balance. The former season ticket holder of the Oshawa Generals has attended and played in six different NHL arenas. His goal is to help all HockeyNow readers step up their game through what they do off the ice.
The sun is shining, birds are chirping, and the weather has finally turned to warm after a long winter. The outdoors are practically calling your name. But you’re in the gym, training hard for next season.
1) Former NHLer Jason York Now Part of Kemptville 73’s Ownership Group
2) Where Are They Now: 2016 Player of the Year Owen Lalonde
3) Justin Sourdif Named 2017 HockeyNow Player of the Year for B.C.
4) Introducing the 2017 HockeyNow Minor Hockey Players of the Year
5) Peter Goulet Leaves Pro Ranks To Focus On OJHL’s Kingston Voyageurs