Carson Hamill is an associate financial advisor with Raymond James in Coquitlam, B.C.
Having grown up in the tri-cities, Carson played minor hockey and in the BCHL before heading down south to play at the university level where he obtained his Bachelor of Arts in business.
Carson's experience in hockey is far and beyond his personal experience, as his brother Zach Hamill, played in the WHL, AHL, NHL and currently plays in Europe.
Throughout Zach's entire career, Carson has guided and mentored his day to day activities and personal finances. As a result, Carson has dedicated his life to continuously identifying opportunities with the vision to build, preserve and enhance the wealth of his clients.
Raymond James Ltd. is a Member Canadian Investor Protection Fund.
I can still remember many years ago when my Dad would wake me and my brother Zach up, and drive us to our 5:00 or 6:00AM hockey practices.Read More
1) ISS Hockey Releases May Top 31 Rankings for 2018 NHL Draft
2) 2018 RBC Cup Kicks Off in Chilliwack
3) Ontario Hockey Association Announces 2017-18 Prospects
4) Western Canada Cup No More
5) Meet Matthew Savoie, the NAX Forward Taking the CSSHL by Storm