Carson Hamill is an associate financial advisor with Raymond James in Coquitlam, B.C.
Having grown up in the tri-cities, Carson played minor hockey and in the BCHL before heading down south to play at the university level where he obtained his Bachelor of Arts in business.
Carson's experience in hockey is far and beyond his personal experience, as his brother Zach Hamill, played in the WHL, AHL, NHL and currently plays in Europe.
Throughout Zach's entire career, Carson has guided and mentored his day to day activities and personal finances. As a result, Carson has dedicated his life to continuously identifying opportunities with the vision to build, preserve and enhance the wealth of his clients.
Raymond James Ltd. is a Member Canadian Investor Protection Fund.
1) 6 Promising NCAA Hockey Players To Watch This Year
2) Big Names on the Move Following QMJHL Trade Deadline
3) Max Gerlach Bounces Back in Off-Season
4) Common Hockey Injuries and How to Treat Them
5) Meet the 2018 World Junior Team Canada