Max Jones is a big, mean, aggressive winger who can blend his physical game with his scoring ability, which is what all NHL teams desire. A high energy player that gives it all every shift and will hit you through the boards if you don’t keep your head up. Does a great job creating space for his teammates and dominates the play below the goal line and in the corners. Not afraid of anybody and is a complete character player who will stand up for his teammates and wreak havoc for opponents.
Back to Top
1) Prospect Profiles: Ty Smith, Andrei Svechnikov & Joe Veleno
2) CSSHL Expanding in 2017-18 Season
3) Oilers Assistant Coach Jay Woodcroft on Creating Offence from the Cycle
4) Prospect Profile: Jonny Tychonick, Evan Bouchard & Benoit-Olivier Groulx
5) Mom Mondays: Giving Thanks for Hockey!