Max Jones is a big, mean, aggressive winger who can blend his physical game with his scoring ability, which is what all NHL teams desire. A high energy player that gives it all every shift and will hit you through the boards if you don’t keep your head up. Does a great job creating space for his teammates and dominates the play below the goal line and in the corners. Not afraid of anybody and is a complete character player who will stand up for his teammates and wreak havoc for opponents.
Back to Top
1) HN Insider: The Psychology of Succeeding in Tryouts
2) University of Waterloo Warriors Add Associate Coaches to Hockey Programs
3) Deflections - The Value of Skills Sessions
4) Steelheads sign goalie Jake Ingham
5) Edge School to Host 2017 CSSHL Female Championships