Max Jones is a big, mean, aggressive winger who can blend his physical game with his scoring ability, which is what all NHL teams desire. A high energy player that gives it all every shift and will hit you through the boards if you don’t keep your head up. Does a great job creating space for his teammates and dominates the play below the goal line and in the corners. Not afraid of anybody and is a complete character player who will stand up for his teammates and wreak havoc for opponents.
Back to Top
1) Does Canadian hockey player development need a shake up?
2) Cornered Coach - Painful Lessons
3) Ontario Junior Hockey League implements full facial protection for 2017-18
4) Canadian coaches prominent in NCAA hockey
5) Off-season coaches shuffle complete in AJHL