Max Jones is a big, mean, aggressive winger who can blend his physical game with his scoring ability, which is what all NHL teams desire. A high energy player that gives it all every shift and will hit you through the boards if you don’t keep your head up. Does a great job creating space for his teammates and dominates the play below the goal line and in the corners. Not afraid of anybody and is a complete character player who will stand up for his teammates and wreak havoc for opponents.
Back to Top
1) HN Insider: Incident in Lac St-Louis Lions Minor Hockey Club Woefully Lacking in Parental Intervention
2) The 5 Basics for Solid Hockey Nutrition
3) 10 CHL Sleeper Prospects to Watch
4) Prospect Profile: Michael Rasmussen (Tri-City Americans), Ivan Lodnia (Erie Otters) & Antoine Morand (Acadie-Bathurst Titan)
5) Defending OJHL Champion Trenton Golden Hawks Register Solid Start