Max Jones is a big, mean, aggressive winger who can blend his physical game with his scoring ability, which is what all NHL teams desire. A high energy player that gives it all every shift and will hit you through the boards if you don’t keep your head up. Does a great job creating space for his teammates and dominates the play below the goal line and in the corners. Not afraid of anybody and is a complete character player who will stand up for his teammates and wreak havoc for opponents.
Back to Top
1) Alberta Players Leaving Minor Hockey for Hockey Academies
2) Canadian Goalie Szabados Leaves National Camp to Pursue Spot in Men’s League
3) Wellington Dukes Forward Has Torrid Scoring Start
4) 5 Common Misconceptions About Skating in Hockey
5) Medicine Hat Tigers Looking for Redemption