Bean is a smart two-way defender who stands out because of his exceptional skating ability and passing skills. He reads plays very well and always gives himself more than one passing option because he always has the puck inside of the dots. The Calgary Hitman plays with poise and control and makes calculated decisions with and without the puck. He is completely fearless and plays bigger than he’s listed. All agree he plays a very solid and steady game and has a great deal of potential to be a top NHL draft defenceman.
Back to Top
1) Reps Ultimate Comeback Kid at 2017 OHL Cup
2) Coquitlam’s Dream Season Continues at Provincials
3) Road to the RBC Cup: Oil Barons Restoring Pride in Fort McMurray
4) McBain Hoping to Follow Father’s Footsteps to NHL
5) Defending OJHL Champion Trenton Golden Hawks on Playoff Roll Again