The Quebec International Peewee Tournament showcases the best 11 and 12-year-old hockey players in the world. The tournament is played in the midst of the Quebec Winter Carnival at Quebec City’s Pepsi Coliseum.
1) John Dean Returns to OJHL to Coach Toronto Patriots
2) Off-Season Brings About Massive Turnover for OHL Coaches
3) Justin Sourdif Named 2017 HockeyNow Player of the Year for B.C.
4) Where Are They Now: 2016 Player of the Year Owen Lalonde
5) Former NHLer Jason York Now Part of Kemptville 73’s Ownership Group