The National Women’s Hockey League has announced a deal with Twitter that will feature a game of the week live-streamed. “With this partnership, Twitter will expand the NWHL audience and give these professional women’s hockey players the major platform they deserve,” said NWHL Commissioner Dani Rylan.
Teams in the National Women’s Hockey League are in the final leg of their chase for the Isobel Cup. A one-game Isobel Cup playoff semifinal will take place between the defending champion and top-seeded Boston Pride and the league’s No. 4 seed on March 16.
The teams are set and the battle lines drawn as some of the top players in the National Women’s Hockey League will shine in Pittsburgh at the all-star game.
1) The New Age of Hockey Training and Development
2) Jack Hughes wins 2017 Hockey Player of the Year Award for Ontario
3) 4 Takeaways from the 2017 WHL Cup
4) Kids Share Love of Hockey with Taste of Fame at 2017 BT Hockey Classic
5) Team Canada Roster Named for 2017 Women’s Worlds