2.25 hours of on ice training every day. This includes power skating, stickhandling, passing, agility, shooting, game strategy and a game on the last day.
Mulitsport and hockey specific fitness and sport training. Read and react drills include passing, stickhanding and shooting drills all on a dry surface. In hockey talk, game strategy will be discussed as well as using multimedia to present ideas and techniques.
This school is an all day camp that includes before and after care as well as swimming or another fun non-hockey sport or activity.
1) Prospect Profiles: Ty Smith, Andrei Svechnikov & Joe Veleno
2) CSSHL Expanding in 2017-18 Season
3) Oilers Assistant Coach Jay Woodcroft on Creating Offence from the Cycle
4) Prospect Profile: Jonny Tychonick, Evan Bouchard & Benoit-Olivier Groulx
5) Mom Mondays: Giving Thanks for Hockey!