2.25 hours of on ice training every day. This includes power skating, stickhandling, passing, agility, shooting, game strategy and a game on the last day.
Mulitsport and hockey specific fitness and sport training. Read and react drills include passing, stickhanding and shooting drills all on a dry surface. In hockey talk, game strategy will be discussed as well as using multimedia to present ideas and techniques.
This school is an all day camp that includes before and after care as well as swimming or another fun non- hockey sport or activity
1) The New Age of Hockey Training and Development
2) Jack Hughes wins 2017 Hockey Player of the Year Award for Ontario
3) 4 Takeaways from the 2017 WHL Cup
4) Kids Share Love of Hockey with Taste of Fame at 2017 BT Hockey Classic
5) Team Canada Roster Named for 2017 Women’s Worlds