2.25 hours of on ice training every day. This includes power skating, stickhandling, passing, agility, shooting, game strategy and a game on the last day.
Mulitsport and hockey specific fitness and sport training. Read and react drills include passing, stickhanding and shooting drills all on a dry surface. In hockey talk, game strategy will be discussed as well as using multimedia to present ideas and techniques.
This school is an all day camp that includes before and after care as well as swimming or another fun non- hockey sport or activity
1) B.C.’s Top Young Players Compete at Pacific Elite Prospects Showcase
2) Prospect Profile: Brendan De Jong, Jonah Gadjovich & Drake Batherson
3) Prospect Profile: Dylan Coghlan, Ryan McGregor & Cédric Paré
4) 2017 Season of Tournaments
5) Prospect Profiles: Matthew Wedman, Marian Studenic & David Noel