2.25 hours of on ice training every day. This includes power skating, stickhandling, passing, agility, shooting, game strategy and a game on the last day.
Mulitsport and hockey specific fitness and sport training. Read and react drills include passing, stickhanding and shooting drills all on a dry surface. In hockey talk, game strategy will be discussed as well as using multimedia to present ideas and techniques.
This school is an all day camp that includes before and after care as well as swimming or another fun non- hockey activity
1) Team South Wins 2017 Alberta Cup
2) Road to the RBC Cup: Cougars Captain Josh Maguire Ready to Return for Nationals
3) Western Canada Cup Finals Set with Brooks Against Chilliwack
4) St. Albert Slash Make History at 2017 Esso Cup
5) Supporting Casts Will be Key in OHL Final