2.25 hours of on ice training every day. This includes power skating, stickhandling, passing, agility, shooting, game strategy and a game on the last day.
Mulitsport and hockey specific fitness and sport training. Read and react drills include passing, stickhanding and shooting drills all on a dry surface. In hockey talk, game strategy will be discussed as well as using multimedia to present ideas and techniques.
This school is an all day camp that includes before and after care as well as swimming or another fun non- hockey activity
1) John Dean Returns to OJHL to Coach Toronto Patriots
2) Off-Season Brings About Massive Turnover for OHL Coaches
3) Justin Sourdif Named 2017 HockeyNow Player of the Year for B.C.
4) Where Are They Now: 2016 Player of the Year Owen Lalonde
5) Former NHLer Jason York Now Part of Kemptville 73’s Ownership Group