2.25 hours of on ice training every day. This includes power skating, stickhandling, passing, agility, shooting, game strategy and a game on the last day.
Mulitsport and hockey specific fitness and sport training. Read and react drills include passing, stickhanding and shooting drills all on a dry surface. In hockey talk, game strategy will be discussed as well as using multimedia to present ideas and techniques.
This school is an all day camp that includes before and after care as well as swimming or another fun non- hockey activity
1) Former NHLer Jason York Now Part of Kemptville 73’s Ownership Group
2) Where Are They Now: 2016 Player of the Year Owen Lalonde
3) Justin Sourdif Named 2017 HockeyNow Player of the Year for B.C.
4) Introducing the 2017 HockeyNow Minor Hockey Players of the Year
5) Peter Goulet Leaves Pro Ranks To Focus On OJHL’s Kingston Voyageurs