The Putts and Pucks Summer Camp provides participants the opportunity to increase their hockey skills while also learning about and playing golf! We have partnered with McKenzie Meadows Golf Club to provide a unique golf and hockey summer camp experience for our athletes. McKenzie Meadows Golf Club will supply golf clubs to participants in need, but you are welcome to bring along your own set.
The on-ice hockey sessions will consist of station based drills, as well as full-ice drills and small area games. The on-ice sessions will focus on, but are not limited to: skating, agility, balance, speed, stride technique, edge work, shooting, passing, scoring and position specific drills. Participants will receive high level coaching from a knowledgeable and experienced coaching staff.
The golf portion of the Putts and Pucks program will teach participants the fundamentals of golf while providing them the opportunity to be outside enjoying the summer sun. McKenzie Meadows high quality instructors will instruct participants on the basic rules of golf, along with teaching them putting, chipping and driving. Participants will take part in 1 hr of golf instruction each day. The remaining dry-land sessions will consist of off-ice activities such as soccer, flag football and baseball.
1) Former NHLer Jason York Now Part of Kemptville 73’s Ownership Group
2) Where Are They Now: 2016 Player of the Year Owen Lalonde
3) Justin Sourdif Named 2017 HockeyNow Player of the Year for B.C.
4) Introducing the 2017 HockeyNow Minor Hockey Players of the Year
5) Peter Goulet Leaves Pro Ranks To Focus On OJHL’s Kingston Voyageurs