The focus of the Dynamic Defenders Camp is to further enhance a defenseman's ability with and without the puck. Each day will consist of two on-ice sessions that will work on backwards skating, puck handling and positioning. The two day camp will also include an off-ice discussion relating to all areas of a defenseman’s game. Learn about the skills and traits of elite defenders and how to apply them to your own game. Become a threat on offence and a stud on defence. Become a Dynamic Defender!
1) Team South Wins 2017 Alberta Cup
2) Road to the RBC Cup: Cougars Captain Josh Maguire Ready to Return for Nationals
3) Western Canada Cup Finals Set with Brooks Against Chilliwack
4) St. Albert Slash Make History at 2017 Esso Cup
5) Supporting Casts Will be Key in OHL Final