The focus of the Dynamic Defenders Camp is to further enhance a defenseman's ability with and without the puck. Each day will consist of two on-ice sessions that will work on backwards skating, puck handling and positioning. The two day camp will also include an off-ice discussion relating to all areas of a defenseman’s game. Learn about the skills and traits of elite defenders and how to apply them to your own game. Become a threat on offence and a stud on defence. Become a Dynamic Defender!
1) Road to the RBC Cup: Steinbach Pistons Hoping to Win First National Title
2) 2017 OHL Cup Top 10 Rundown [Week 11]
3) Whitby Wildcats Win 2017 OMHA Minor Midget Championship on Home Ice
4) AMHL Division Finals Kick Off
5) Stouffville Spirit Vying for Playoff Upset (Sort Of)