The focus of the Dynamic Defenders Camp is to further enhance a defenseman's ability with and without the puck. Each day will consist of two on-ice sessions that will work on backwards skating, puck handling and positioning. The two day camp will also include an off-ice discussion relating to all areas of a defenseman’s game. Learn about the skills and traits of elite defenders and how to apply them to your own game. Become a threat on offence and a stud on defence. Become a Dynamic Defender!
1) John Dean Returns to OJHL to Coach Toronto Patriots
2) Off-Season Brings About Massive Turnover for OHL Coaches
3) Justin Sourdif Named 2017 HockeyNow Player of the Year for B.C.
4) Where Are They Now: 2016 Player of the Year Owen Lalonde
5) Former NHLer Jason York Now Part of Kemptville 73’s Ownership Group