The focus of the Dynamic Defenders Camp is to further enhance a defenseman's ability with and without the puck. Each day will consist of two on-ice sessions that will work on backwards skating, puck handling and positioning. The two day camp will also include an off-ice discussion relating to all areas of a defenseman’s game. Learn about the skills and traits of elite defenders and how to apply them to your own game. Become a threat on offence and a stud on defence. Become a Dynamic Defender!
1) Burnaby Winter Club Wins Bantam AAA Westerns
2) Toronto Marlboros Sweep All-Ontario Bantam AAA Championship
3) North York Rangers Centre Captures OJHL Top Prospect Award
4) Deflections - Cross Ice - Part 1: IP, then Novice!
5) Team Canada Roster Named for 2017 Women’s Worlds