The focus of the Dynamic Defenders Camp is to further enhance a defenseman's ability with and without the puck. Each day will consist of two on-ice sessions that will work on backwards skating, puck handling and positioning. The two day camp will also include an off-ice discussion relating to all areas of a defenseman’s game. Learn about the skills and traits of elite defenders and how to apply them to your own game. Become a threat on offence and a stud on defence. Become a Dynamic Defender!
1) Prospect Profile: Dylan Coghlan, Ryan McGregor & Cédric Paré
2) Relocated Nationals Gearing Up For CCHL Season in Rockland
3) Top 10 CHL Sleeper Prospects at 2017 NHL Draft
4) Veteran Wellington Dukes Coach/GM Resigns to Join Golden Hawks Organization
5) Makar More Than Ready for Next Level