The Jr. Hitmen Full-Day Skills Camp is for all skill levels and is designed for athletes that are looking for a full day hockey camp in a positive and fun environment . The on-ice sessions will focus on the fundamentals of skill development which includes, but is not limited to: skating, passing, stickhandling and shooting. Fun drills and game-like situations will further enhance the player’s development. The off-ice sessions will include games, cross-sport activities and team building exercises. This is an excellent program to make new friends and get ready for the upcoming hockey season!
1) Burnaby Winter Club Wins Bantam AAA Westerns
2) Toronto Marlboros Sweep All-Ontario Bantam AAA Championship
3) North York Rangers Centre Captures OJHL Top Prospect Award
4) Deflections - Cross Ice - Part 1: IP, then Novice!
5) Team Canada Roster Named for 2017 Women’s Worlds