The Jr. Hitmen Full-Day Skills Camp is for all skill levels and is designed for athletes that are looking for a full day hockey camp in a positive and fun environment . The on-ice sessions will focus on the fundamentals of skill development which includes, but is not limited to: skating, passing, stickhandling and shooting. Fun drills and game-like situations will further enhance the player’s development. The off-ice sessions will include games, cross-sport activities and team building exercises. This is an excellent program to make new friends and get ready for the upcoming hockey season!
1) Team South Wins 2017 Alberta Cup
2) Road to the RBC Cup: Cougars Captain Josh Maguire Ready to Return for Nationals
3) Western Canada Cup Finals Set with Brooks Against Chilliwack
4) St. Albert Slash Make History at 2017 Esso Cup
5) Supporting Casts Will be Key in OHL Final