The Jr. Hitmen Full-Day Skills Camp is for all skill levels and is designed for athletes that are looking for a full day hockey camp in a positive and fun environment . The on-ice sessions will focus on the fundamentals of skill development which includes, but is not limited to: skating, passing, stickhandling and shooting. Fun drills and game-like situations will further enhance the player’s development. The off-ice sessions will include games, cross-sport activities and team building exercises. This is an excellent program to make new friends and get ready for the upcoming hockey season!
1) Road to the RBC Cup: Steinbach Pistons Hoping to Win First National Title
2) 2017 OHL Cup Top 10 Rundown [Week 11]
3) Whitby Wildcats Win 2017 OMHA Minor Midget Championship on Home Ice
4) AMHL Division Finals Kick Off
5) Stouffville Spirit Vying for Playoff Upset (Sort Of)