The Jr. Hitmen Full-Day Skills Camp is for all skill levels and is designed for athletes that are looking for a full day hockey camp in a positive and fun environment . The on-ice sessions will focus on the fundamentals of skill development which includes, but is not limited to: skating, passing, stickhandling and shooting. Fun drills and game-like situations will further enhance the player’s development. The off-ice sessions will include games, cross-sport activities and team building exercises. This is an excellent program to make new friends and get ready for the upcoming hockey season!
1) John Dean Returns to OJHL to Coach Toronto Patriots
2) Off-Season Brings About Massive Turnover for OHL Coaches
3) Justin Sourdif Named 2017 HockeyNow Player of the Year for B.C.
4) Where Are They Now: 2016 Player of the Year Owen Lalonde
5) Former NHLer Jason York Now Part of Kemptville 73’s Ownership Group