The Jr. Hitmen Full-Day Skills Camp is for all skill levels and is designed for athletes that are looking for a full day hockey camp in a positive and fun environment . The on-ice sessions will focus on the fundamentals of skill development which includes, but is not limited to: skating, passing, stickhandling and shooting. Fun drills and game-like situations will further enhance the player’s development. The off-ice sessions will include games, cross-sport activities and team building exercises. This is an excellent program to make new friends and get ready for the upcoming hockey season!
1) Prospect Profiles: Ty Smith, Andrei Svechnikov & Joe Veleno
2) CSSHL Expanding in 2017-18 Season
3) Oilers Assistant Coach Jay Woodcroft on Creating Offence from the Cycle
4) Prospect Profile: Jonny Tychonick, Evan Bouchard & Benoit-Olivier Groulx
5) Mom Mondays: Giving Thanks for Hockey!