Dangle, Snipe and Celly!
The Snipe and Dangle Skills camp is designed to improve an athletes ability with the puck and will focus on shooting, stickhandling and position specicific drills. Learn about the traits of NHL top goal scorers and how you can apply them to your own game. Focus on getting pucks to the net, beating defenders, and battling for loose rebounds! Scoring a goal is becoming increasingly more difficult as defenders and goalies continue to improve, stay at the top of the scoring race this summer with the Jr Hitmen!
1) John Dean Returns to OJHL to Coach Toronto Patriots
2) Off-Season Brings About Massive Turnover for OHL Coaches
3) Justin Sourdif Named 2017 HockeyNow Player of the Year for B.C.
4) Where Are They Now: 2016 Player of the Year Owen Lalonde
5) Former NHLer Jason York Now Part of Kemptville 73’s Ownership Group