Checking the Right Way……
During the Checking the Right Way….Body Checking Clinic, 2003 and 2004 hockey players will focus on learning the skill of checking to enhance their hockey development and to prepare each hockey player so that they feel confident and safe during their Bantam Hockey Season.
The purpose of body checking in youth hockey is to separate the opponent from the puck without using excessive force or exposing the opponent to the risks of injury. Checking the right way increases your team’s chances of controlling the opponent, gaining puck control and spending more time attacking.
1) John Dean Returns to OJHL to Coach Toronto Patriots
2) Off-Season Brings About Massive Turnover for OHL Coaches
3) Justin Sourdif Named 2017 HockeyNow Player of the Year for B.C.
4) Where Are They Now: 2016 Player of the Year Owen Lalonde
5) Former NHLer Jason York Now Part of Kemptville 73’s Ownership Group