Checking the Right Way……
During the Checking the Right Way….Body Checking Clinic, 2003 and 2004 hockey players will focus on learning the skill of checking to enhance their hockey development and to prepare each hockey player so that they feel confident and safe during their Bantam Hockey Season.
The purpose of body checking in youth hockey is to separate the opponent from the puck without using excessive force or exposing the opponent to the risks of injury. Checking the right way increases your team’s chances of controlling the opponent, gaining puck control and spending more time attacking.
1) Road to the RBC Cup: Steinbach Pistons Hoping to Win First National Title
2) 2017 OHL Cup Top 10 Rundown [Week 11]
3) Whitby Wildcats Win 2017 OMHA Minor Midget Championship on Home Ice
4) AMHL Division Finals Kick Off
5) Stouffville Spirit Vying for Playoff Upset (Sort Of)