Checking the Right Way……
During the Checking the Right Way….Body Checking Clinic, 2003 and 2004 hockey players will focus on learning the skill of checking to enhance their hockey development and to prepare each hockey player so that they feel confident and safe during their Bantam Hockey Season.
The purpose of body checking in youth hockey is to separate the opponent from the puck without using excessive force or exposing the opponent to the risks of injury. Checking the right way increases your team’s chances of controlling the opponent, gaining puck control and spending more time attacking.
1) Team South Wins 2017 Alberta Cup
2) Road to the RBC Cup: Cougars Captain Josh Maguire Ready to Return for Nationals
3) Western Canada Cup Finals Set with Brooks Against Chilliwack
4) St. Albert Slash Make History at 2017 Esso Cup
5) Supporting Casts Will be Key in OHL Final