Checking the Right Way……
During the Checking the Right Way….Body Checking Clinic, 2003 and 2004 hockey players will focus on learning the skill of checking to enhance their hockey development and to prepare each hockey player so that they feel confident and safe during their Bantam Hockey Season.
The purpose of body checking in youth hockey is to separate the opponent from the puck without using excessive force or exposing the opponent to the risks of injury. Checking the right way increases your team’s chances of controlling the opponent, gaining puck control and spending more time attacking.
1) Burnaby Winter Club Wins Bantam AAA Westerns
2) Toronto Marlboros Sweep All-Ontario Bantam AAA Championship
3) North York Rangers Centre Captures OJHL Top Prospect Award
4) Deflections - Cross Ice - Part 1: IP, then Novice!
5) Team Canada Roster Named for 2017 Women’s Worlds