Skating is the foundation, and if you can't skate you can't play. Power skating improves a player’s agility, power and speed through a combination of precise training and repetitive movement. The Jr. Hitmen Power Skating Program will focus on body control and skating posture to improve technique and over all confidence on the ice. Athletes will focus on lateral movement, explosive starts, transitions and edge control. This is a pre-season program that will prepare you for the upcoming hockey season. Gain your edge this summer with the Jr Hitmen!
1) Road to the RBC Cup: Steinbach Pistons Hoping to Win First National Title
2) 2017 OHL Cup Top 10 Rundown [Week 11]
3) Whitby Wildcats Win 2017 OMHA Minor Midget Championship on Home Ice
4) AMHL Division Finals Kick Off
5) Stouffville Spirit Vying for Playoff Upset (Sort Of)