Skating is the foundation, and if you can't skate you can't play. Power skating improves a player’s agility, power and speed through a combination of precise training and repetitive movement. The Jr. Hitmen Power Skating Program will focus on body control and skating posture to improve technique and over all confidence on the ice. Athletes will focus on lateral movement, explosive starts, transitions and edge control. This is a pre-season program that will prepare you for the upcoming hockey season. Gain your edge this summer with the Jr Hitmen!
1) Top Rookie Talent Ready to Crack WHL
2) Puck Dropping on 2017-18 BCHL Season
3) Chilliwack Chiefs Gear Up to Host 2018 RBC Cup
4) Maschmeyer Adjusting to New Future with Former Rival Canadiennes
5) Puck Drop Edition: Gear Up for the Minor Hockey Season