Skating is the foundation, and if you can't skate you can't play. Power skating improves a player’s agility, power and speed through a combination of precise training and repetitive movement. The Jr. Hitmen Power Skating Program will focus on body control and skating posture to improve technique and over all confidence on the ice. Athletes will focus on lateral movement, explosive starts, transitions and edge control. This is a pre-season program that will prepare you for the upcoming hockey season. Gain your edge this summer with the Jr Hitmen!
1) Team South Wins 2017 Alberta Cup
2) Road to the RBC Cup: Cougars Captain Josh Maguire Ready to Return for Nationals
3) Western Canada Cup Finals Set with Brooks Against Chilliwack
4) St. Albert Slash Make History at 2017 Esso Cup
5) Supporting Casts Will be Key in OHL Final