Skating is the foundation, and if you can't skate you can't play. Power skating improves a player’s agility, power and speed through a combination of precise training and repetitive movement. The Jr. Hitmen Power Skating Program will focus on body control and skating posture to improve technique and over all confidence on the ice. Athletes will focus on lateral movement, explosive starts, transitions and edge control. This is a pre-season program that will prepare you for the upcoming hockey season. Gain your edge this summer with the Jr Hitmen!
1) Former NHLer Jason York Now Part of Kemptville 73’s Ownership Group
2) Where Are They Now: 2016 Player of the Year Owen Lalonde
3) Justin Sourdif Named 2017 HockeyNow Player of the Year for B.C.
4) Introducing the 2017 HockeyNow Minor Hockey Players of the Year
5) Peter Goulet Leaves Pro Ranks To Focus On OJHL’s Kingston Voyageurs