Skating is the foundation, and if you can't skate you can't play. Power skating improves a player’s agility, power and speed through a combination of precise training and repetitive movement. The Jr. Hitmen Power Skating Program will focus on body control and skating posture to improve technique and over all confidence on the ice. Athletes will focus on lateral movement, explosive starts, transitions and edge control. This is a pre-season program that will prepare you for the upcoming hockey season. Gain your edge this summer with the Jr Hitmen!
1) The New Age of Hockey Training and Development
2) Jack Hughes wins 2017 Hockey Player of the Year Award for Ontario
3) 4 Takeaways from the 2017 WHL Cup
4) Kids Share Love of Hockey with Taste of Fame at 2017 BT Hockey Classic
5) Team Canada Roster Named for 2017 Women’s Worlds