The High Intensity Camp uses active shooters to simulate game situations, elite puck handling drills for today's goalies, effective rebound control techniques as well as emphasizing skating patterns. Morning sessions are devoted to Skating and Puck Handling. The afternoon session is an hour and forty five minutes of shooting stations covering breakaways, rebound control, moving into shots, behind the net play and being square to the puck.
1) Road to the RBC Cup: Steinbach Pistons Hoping to Win First National Title
2) 2017 OHL Cup Top 10 Rundown [Week 11]
3) Whitby Wildcats Win 2017 OMHA Minor Midget Championship on Home Ice
4) AMHL Division Finals Kick Off
5) Stouffville Spirit Vying for Playoff Upset (Sort Of)