The High Intensity Camp uses active shooters to simulate game situations, elite puck handling drills for today's goalies, effective rebound control techniques as well as emphasizing skating patterns. Morning sessions are devoted to Skating and Puck Handling. The afternoon session is an hour and forty five minutes of shooting stations covering breakaways, rebound control, moving into shots, behind the net play and being square to the puck.
1) Prospect Profile: Dylan Coghlan, Ryan McGregor & Cédric Paré
2) Relocated Nationals Gearing Up For CCHL Season in Rockland
3) Top 10 CHL Sleeper Prospects at 2017 NHL Draft
4) Veteran Wellington Dukes Coach/GM Resigns to Join Golden Hawks Organization
5) Makar More Than Ready for Next Level