The High Intensity Camp uses active shooters to simulate game situations, elite puck handling drills for today's goalies, effective rebound control techniques as well as emphasizing skating patterns. Morning sessions are devoted to Skating and Puck Handling. The afternoon session is an hour and forty five minutes of shooting stations covering breakaways, rebound control, moving into shots, behind the net play and being square to the puck.
1) Team South Wins 2017 Alberta Cup
2) Road to the RBC Cup: Cougars Captain Josh Maguire Ready to Return for Nationals
3) Western Canada Cup Finals Set with Brooks Against Chilliwack
4) St. Albert Slash Make History at 2017 Esso Cup
5) Supporting Casts Will be Key in OHL Final