The High Intensity Camp uses active shooters to simulate game situations, elite puck handling drills for today's goalies, effective rebound control techniques as well as emphasizing skating patterns. Morning sessions are devoted to Skating and Puck Handling. The afternoon session is an hour and forty five minutes of shooting stations covering breakaways, rebound control, moving into shots, behind the net play and being square to the puck.
1) Prospect Profiles: Ty Smith, Andrei Svechnikov & Joe Veleno
2) CSSHL Expanding in 2017-18 Season
3) Oilers Assistant Coach Jay Woodcroft on Creating Offence from the Cycle
4) Prospect Profile: Jonny Tychonick, Evan Bouchard & Benoit-Olivier Groulx
5) Mom Mondays: Giving Thanks for Hockey!