The High Intensity Camp uses active shooters to simulate game situations, elite puck handling drills for today's goalies, effective rebound control techniques as well as emphasizing skating patterns. Morning sessions are devoted to Skating and Puck Handling. The afternoon session is an hour and forty five minutes of shooting stations covering breakaways, rebound control, moving into shots, behind the net play and being square to the puck.
1) Burnaby Winter Club Wins Bantam AAA Westerns
2) Toronto Marlboros Sweep All-Ontario Bantam AAA Championship
3) North York Rangers Centre Captures OJHL Top Prospect Award
4) Deflections - Cross Ice - Part 1: IP, then Novice!
5) Team Canada Roster Named for 2017 Women’s Worlds