Beaudies House of Hockey and Skating offer an variety of weekly camps in skating, learn to play, power skating, conditioning, skill development and Rep Prep in Half and Full Day Camps. BHOH Summer Camps are age and skill specific.
The staff of BHOH are committed to putting the player's needs first, practicing skills and tactics by using properly paced drills, increasing muscle memory through consistent repetitions and creating attainable goals. At Beaudies House of Hockey and Skating, we care about the overall development of each player and strive with each session to create an atmosphere that is positive and inclusive to every player.
Off-ice activities will vary depending on camp participation. Activities could and are not limited to are: Arts and Crafts, board games, water fights, team building, off ice training and conditioning, road hockey and more...
1) Former NHLer Jason York Now Part of Kemptville 73’s Ownership Group
2) Where Are They Now: 2016 Player of the Year Owen Lalonde
3) Justin Sourdif Named 2017 HockeyNow Player of the Year for B.C.
4) Introducing the 2017 HockeyNow Minor Hockey Players of the Year
5) Peter Goulet Leaves Pro Ranks To Focus On OJHL’s Kingston Voyageurs