Beaudies House of Hockey and Skating offer an variety of weekly camps in skating, learn to play, power skating, conditioning, skill development and Rep Prep in Half and Full Day Camps. BHOH Summer Camps are age and skill specific.
The staff of BHOH are committed to putting the player's needs first, practicing skills and tactics by using properly paced drills, increasing muscle memory through consistent repetitions and creating attainable goals. At Beaudies House of Hockey and Skating, we care about the overall development of each player and strive with each session to create an atmosphere that is positive and inclusive to every player.
Off-ice activities will vary depending on camp participation. Activities could and are not limited to are: Arts and Crafts, board games, water fights, team building, off ice training and conditioning, road hockey and more...
1) Team South Wins 2017 Alberta Cup
2) Road to the RBC Cup: Cougars Captain Josh Maguire Ready to Return for Nationals
3) Western Canada Cup Finals Set with Brooks Against Chilliwack
4) St. Albert Slash Make History at 2017 Esso Cup
5) Supporting Casts Will be Key in OHL Final