Our full day camps will consist of up to 20 Hours of on-ice instruction per week and 1 hour per day of dryland training in our off ice training centre. Our experienced staff will breakdown each skill or theory so our students get a thorough understanding of the skills being taught.
Our program includes all of the essential skills of skating, (including proper technique & edge control), puck control and shooting. Each skill will be broken down and then complimented by high tempo drills that will force students to use the skills being taught. Students will be challenged to perform drills that involve a high degree of difficulty.
Off-ice fitness training will take place in our 2000 sq ft training center in rink #2 at RINX, Toronto. Students will be working on basic and advanced training routines, based on their level. The training program will include balance & agility, upper and lower body strength, speed, power, mobility, conditioning and flexibility. Students will work at their own level under the guidance of our fitness training staff.
1) JUNIOR B UPDATE: KIJHL’s Castlegar Rebels announce new coach and GM; Sharp calling the shots for HJHL’s Three Hills Thrashers
2) On Top of the World: CSSHL Keeps Gaining Traction in Canada’s Hockey Landscape
3) Around the WHL: Eleven WHL players help Canada win Hlinka Gretzky gold; Tigers deal White to ICE
4) Meet Matthew Savoie, the NAX Forward Taking the CSSHL by Storm
5) Meet The Winners Of The 2018 HockeyNow Minor Hockey Player Of The Year Award Powered By Hockeyshot