Our full day camps will consist of up to 20 Hours of on-ice instruction per week and 1 hour per day of dryland training in our off ice training centre. Our experienced staff will breakdown each skill or theory so our students get a thorough understanding of the skills being taught.
Our program includes all of the essential skills of skating, (including proper technique & edge control), puck control and shooting. Each skill will be broken down and then complimented by high tempo drills that will force students to use the skills being taught. Students will be challenged to perform drills that involve a high degree of difficulty.
Off-ice fitness training will take place in our 2000 sq ft training center in rink #2 at RINX, Toronto. Students will be working on basic and advanced training routines, based on their level. The training program will include balance & agility, upper and lower body strength, speed, power, mobility, conditioning and flexibility. Students will work at their own level under the guidance of our fitness training staff.
1) Team Canada’s Olympic Goalies Unveil Their Masks
2) Meet Matthew Savoie, the NAX Forward Taking the CSSHL by Storm
3) 2018 Olympic Preview: Team Canada Women's Hockey
4) Drake Batherson Taking Career Year One Highlight at a Time
5) Ty Ronning Hoping to Ride Career High to WHL Playoffs