At the Courtyard by Marriott Niagara Falls we’re very passionate. Passionate about food. Passionate about comfort and passionate about providing you with the best possible rate, so you can focus on your passion (hockey). Get ready to make room for a little fun because our hotel has it all. Featuring a contemporary lobby space and guest rooms designed with you in mind. For your around-the-clock needs, enjoy our 24 hour business centre, fitness centre and Market. After a busy day at the arena, relax and unwind in our indoor and outdoor pool.
Dine with us - morning, noon and night. Join us at the crack of dawn for our daily breakfast buffet featuring your morning favourites. If you are looking for the best steaks in town, look no further than The Keg Steakhouse & Bar, which is located in the lobby of our hotel. For your comfort food cravings, T.G.I. Friday’s is right next door. You’ll come for the food, but stay for the fun.
We are located in the “centre of it all,” just minutes from Niagara Falls, the Fallsview Casino, Casino Niagara, the Gale Centre, Clifton Hill and many other famous Niagara attractions.
1) Meet Matthew Savoie, the NAX Forward Taking the CSSHL by Storm
2) Veteran Hockey Bench Boss Takes Over Milton Icehawks Coaching Reins
3) Victoria Grizzlies Rookie Alex Newhook Carving Up BCHL Far from Home
4) Sudbury Wolves Get one-of-a-kind Quinton Byfield in OHL Draft
5) On Top of the World: CSSHL Keeps Gaining Traction in Canada’s Hockey Landscape