Coach Joey Ali from Proformance Goalie Schools, with goalie Jordan, sets up a series of possible shot angles to demonstrate how to use the REVERSE VH and make on-ice pushes off the post when players are in close for immediate threat.
Coach Joey Ali from Proformance Goalie Schools breaks down the REVERSE VH, a relatively new technique to stop short angle shots and jam plays.
You are playing the first place team in your league, they have the top goaltender and you are not very optimistic about your team’s chances to win going into the game.
The hardest part of my job is educating parents and coaches by having them understand the facts and myths about off-ice development. Most of all understanding that it’s a long-term process whereby there’s no quick fix or secret training method to develop speed overnight.
The guidance in this article is directed at parents, coaches and trainers of competitive 12 to 16-year-old hockey players.
1) Top 5 CCHL Graduates in the NCAA
2) Georgetown Goalie Josh Astorino Starring In His One And Only OJHL Season
3) Mendel Making Big Strides in NHL Draft Year
4) Road to the RBC Cup: Casselman Leading National Tournament Hosts in Scoring
5) St. Albert Closing in on Record AMMHL Season