Coaches are often looking for small group drills to work on skills, conditioning and goal scoring. Here are 4 drills that are designed for small area scoring. Defensemen are welcome to join in as well! Stress quickness, but proper skating, shooting and tracking rebound techniques!
Come join Coach Enio Sacilotto, Assistant Coach, Victoria Royals, President, International Hockey Camps this summer for his specialized summer camps Victoria, BC, Nanaimo, BC, North Delta, BC, Coquitlam, BC and Burnaby Winter Club. Call Coach Enio at 604 255 4747 or email at email@example.com and visit website for free articles and drills.Back to Top
1) ISS Hockey Releases May Top 31 Rankings for 2018 NHL Draft
2) 2018 RBC Cup Kicks Off in Chilliwack
3) Ontario Hockey Association Announces 2017-18 Prospects
4) Western Canada Cup No More
5) Meet Matthew Savoie, the NAX Forward Taking the CSSHL by Storm