Coaches are often looking for small group drills to work on skills, conditioning and goal scoring. Here are 4 drills that are designed for small area scoring. Defensemen are welcome to join in as well! Stress quickness, but proper skating, shooting and tracking rebound techniques!
Come join Coach Enio Sacilotto, Assistant Coach, Victoria Royals, President, International Hockey Camps this summer for his specialized summer camps Victoria, BC, Nanaimo, BC, North Delta, BC, Coquitlam, BC and Burnaby Winter Club. Call Coach Enio at 604 255 4747 or email at email@example.com and visit website for free articles and drills.Back to Top
1) Top Rookie Talent Ready to Crack WHL
2) Puck Dropping on 2017-18 BCHL Season
3) Chilliwack Chiefs Gear Up to Host 2018 RBC Cup
4) Maschmeyer Adjusting to New Future with Former Rival Canadiennes
5) Puck Drop Edition: Gear Up for the Minor Hockey Season