Coaches are often looking for small group drills to work on skills, conditioning and goal scoring. Here are 4 drills that are designed for small area scoring. Defensemen are welcome to join in as well! Stress quickness, but proper skating, shooting and tracking rebound techniques!
Come join Coach Enio Sacilotto, Assistant Coach, Victoria Royals, President, International Hockey Camps this summer for his specialized summer camps Victoria, BC, Nanaimo, BC, North Delta, BC, Coquitlam, BC and Burnaby Winter Club. Call Coach Enio at 604 255 4747 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org and visit website for free articles and drills.Back to Top
1) Former NHLer Jason York Now Part of Kemptville 73’s Ownership Group
2) Where Are They Now: 2016 Player of the Year Owen Lalonde
3) Justin Sourdif Named 2017 HockeyNow Player of the Year for B.C.
4) Introducing the 2017 HockeyNow Minor Hockey Players of the Year
5) Peter Goulet Leaves Pro Ranks To Focus On OJHL’s Kingston Voyageurs