Dr. Saul L. Miller is a Sports Performance Psychologist and author of eight books, including the second edition of Hockey Tough: A Winning Mental Game, published by Human Kinetics this year. One of North America’s leading mental coaches, Dr. Miller specializes in enhancing performance while dealing effectively with pressure, stress and change.
Dr. Miller is joining HockeyNow to help answer your tough questions.
Are you having a hard time overcoming a mental obstacle in your game? Is your performance suffering but you don’t know why?
Send your questions on anything and everything to do with the mental side of the game and Dr. Miller may just select your inquiry to answer in his next column.
Submit your question below.
1) Team South Wins 2017 Alberta Cup
2) Road to the RBC Cup: Cougars Captain Josh Maguire Ready to Return for Nationals
3) Western Canada Cup Finals Set with Brooks Against Chilliwack
4) St. Albert Slash Make History at 2017 Esso Cup
5) Supporting Casts Will be Key in OHL Final