Dr. Saul L. Miller is a Sports Performance Psychologist and author of eight books, including the second edition of Hockey Tough: A Winning Mental Game, published by Human Kinetics this year. One of North America’s leading mental coaches, Dr. Miller specializes in enhancing performance while dealing effectively with pressure, stress and change.
Dr. Miller is joining HockeyNow to help answer your tough questions.
Are you having a hard time overcoming a mental obstacle in your game? Is your performance suffering but you don’t know why?
Send your questions on anything and everything to do with the mental side of the game and Dr. Miller may just select your inquiry to answer in his next column.
Submit your question below.
1) Former NHLer Jason York Now Part of Kemptville 73’s Ownership Group
2) Where Are They Now: 2016 Player of the Year Owen Lalonde
3) Justin Sourdif Named 2017 HockeyNow Player of the Year for B.C.
4) Introducing the 2017 HockeyNow Minor Hockey Players of the Year
5) Peter Goulet Leaves Pro Ranks To Focus On OJHL’s Kingston Voyageurs