Dr. Saul L. Miller is a Sports Performance Psychologist and author of eight books, including the second edition of Hockey Tough: A Winning Mental Game, published by Human Kinetics this year. One of North America’s leading mental coaches, Dr. Miller specializes in enhancing performance while dealing effectively with pressure, stress and change.
Dr. Miller is joining HockeyNow to help answer your tough questions.
Are you having a hard time overcoming a mental obstacle in your game? Is your performance suffering but you don’t know why?
Send your questions on anything and everything to do with the mental side of the game and Dr. Miller may just select your inquiry to answer in his next column.
Submit your question below.
1) Top 5 CCHL Graduates in the NCAA
2) Georgetown Goalie Josh Astorino Starring In His One And Only OJHL Season
3) Mendel Making Big Strides in NHL Draft Year
4) Road to the RBC Cup: Casselman Leading National Tournament Hosts in Scoring
5) St. Albert Closing in on Record AMMHL Season