Playing defence in hockey is a challenging position to play. Like a goaltender, it takes many years of repetitive training to master the specific skills required to be an effective defenceman. Here are some helpful defensive tips that will help you think like a top defenceman.
By Enio Sacilotto / At the minor levels we cannot expect our players to be ready for all games as young players may not even be aware of what it takes to be ready for a game. Here are nine tips that teach players to be ready for game time...
By Enio Sacilotto / Below are eight tips on how coaches can help their athletes be more competitive...
1) B.C.’s Top Young Players Compete at Pacific Elite Prospects Showcase
2) Prospect Profile: Brendan De Jong, Jonah Gadjovich & Drake Batherson
3) Prospect Profile: Dylan Coghlan, Ryan McGregor & Cédric Paré
4) 2017 Season of Tournaments
5) Prospect Profiles: Matthew Wedman, Marian Studenic & David Noel