Playing defence in hockey is a challenging position to play. Like a goaltender, it takes many years of repetitive training to master the specific skills required to be an effective defenceman. Here are some helpful defensive tips that will help you think like a top defenceman.
By Enio Sacilotto / At the minor levels we cannot expect our players to be ready for all games as young players may not even be aware of what it takes to be ready for a game. Here are nine tips that teach players to be ready for game time...
By Enio Sacilotto / Below are eight tips on how coaches can help their athletes be more competitive...
1) John Dean Returns to OJHL to Coach Toronto Patriots
2) Off-Season Brings About Massive Turnover for OHL Coaches
3) Justin Sourdif Named 2017 HockeyNow Player of the Year for B.C.
4) Where Are They Now: 2016 Player of the Year Owen Lalonde
5) Former NHLer Jason York Now Part of Kemptville 73’s Ownership Group