Coach Joey Ali from Proformance Goalie Schools, with goalie Jordan, sets up a series of possible shot angles to demonstrate how to use the REVERSE VH and make on-ice pushes off the post when players are in close for immediate threat.
You are playing the first place team in your league, they have the top goaltender and you are not very optimistic about your team’s chances to win going into the game.
The guidance in this article is directed at parents, coaches and trainers of competitive 12 to 16-year-old hockey players.
It’s not realistic for players to expect to perform at their peak every game. Ups and downs are part of life and the game. What separates the good from the great is how they make the best of their bad days.
With spring hockey tournaments in full force and our Western Hockey League playoffs happening right now, there are and will be many big games where the results will be on the line.
1) Top 5 CCHL Graduates in the NCAA
2) Georgetown Goalie Josh Astorino Starring In His One And Only OJHL Season
3) Mendel Making Big Strides in NHL Draft Year
4) Road to the RBC Cup: Casselman Leading National Tournament Hosts in Scoring
5) St. Albert Closing in on Record AMMHL Season