In my last post, I looked deeper and defined what both concentration and focus are. Today, I’ll be breaking down three exercises that will help you improve your focus. Athletes who understand how to focus have the ability to achieve peak performances regardless of pressure.
You are playing the first place team in your league, they have the top goaltender and you are not very optimistic about your team’s chances to win going into the game.
The hardest part of my job is educating parents and coaches by having them understand the facts and myths about off-ice development. Most of all understanding that it’s a long-term process whereby there’s no quick fix or secret training method to develop speed overnight.
A breakaway is when you as a player are approaching the goalie with no defensive players in the way. Here are some tips to maximize your chances of scoring in this situation.
1) Reps Ultimate Comeback Kid at 2017 OHL Cup
2) Coquitlam’s Dream Season Continues at Provincials
3) Road to the RBC Cup: Oil Barons Restoring Pride in Fort McMurray
4) McBain Hoping to Follow Father’s Footsteps to NHL
5) Defending OJHL Champion Trenton Golden Hawks on Playoff Roll Again