Men's/Women's Hockey Tournaments
It's time to indulge and experience the culture of Quebec City...this historic city features cobblestone streets, old Europe architecture, and hundreds cafes, bistros and nightclubs...all walking distance from the downtown Hilton Quebec Hotel. Play tournament games at the newest triple rink in Quebec, the Complexe Sportif Les 3 Glaces, only 5 minutes from downtown and relax at the new restaurant Pub Les 3 Glaces.
April 28 - 30, 2017
1) John Dean Returns to OJHL to Coach Toronto Patriots
2) Off-Season Brings About Massive Turnover for OHL Coaches
3) Justin Sourdif Named 2017 HockeyNow Player of the Year for B.C.
4) Where Are They Now: 2016 Player of the Year Owen Lalonde
5) Former NHLer Jason York Now Part of Kemptville 73’s Ownership Group