Now in its 9th year the Las Vegas Old-timers Classic continues to attract teams from across the continent.
Our format of all teams playing in championship games has been very well received. With the addition of the event being a North American Championship Qualifier we expect the interest to be even stronger.
• All Teams are guaranteed 4 Games
• All teams will play in championship game
• 50 Minute Game Time
• Beverage supplied for each player after each game
• Championship and Finalist Prizes
• Qualified Referees
• On-site Tournament Staff
1) Former NHLer Jason York Now Part of Kemptville 73’s Ownership Group
2) Where Are They Now: 2016 Player of the Year Owen Lalonde
3) Justin Sourdif Named 2017 HockeyNow Player of the Year for B.C.
4) Introducing the 2017 HockeyNow Minor Hockey Players of the Year
5) Peter Goulet Leaves Pro Ranks To Focus On OJHL’s Kingston Voyageurs