The Grindstone Award Foundation offers participants to enjoy a three day event aimed to raise funds for female hockey players in need. Your support means you will have an impact on the lives of young female hockey players through fulfilling our mission to support and address the needs of female players who have the desire to play, but are unable to for financial reasons.
1) Former NHLer Jason York Now Part of Kemptville 73’s Ownership Group
2) Where Are They Now: 2016 Player of the Year Owen Lalonde
3) Justin Sourdif Named 2017 HockeyNow Player of the Year for B.C.
4) Introducing the 2017 HockeyNow Minor Hockey Players of the Year
5) Peter Goulet Leaves Pro Ranks To Focus On OJHL’s Kingston Voyageurs